Get the opportunity to learn the language for innovation grounded in research and obtain new perspectives through facilitated round table discussions with peers covering strategy, process, culture, governance, metrics and organizing for innovation.
The objective of this course focuses on innovation assessment, capability and developing innovation strategy.
- Gain a knowledge base for understanding different types of organisational innovation.
- Understand your organisation’s strengths and weaknesses in order to guide strategy, decisions and resource allocation.
- Understand and implement the leading innovation platform: Ideation360
- Visualise maturity and progress through innovation metrics.
- Learn how to govern business transformations through innovation strategies
The course draws on various theoretical foundations and business cases to develop an understanding of innovation and change. It combines lectures, exercises, and other pedagogical tools. It provides opportunities to process and reflects over personal experiences and reactions.
This course draws on various theoretical foundations and business case to develop an understanding of innovation and change. The course combine lectures, exercises, and other pedagogical tools. The course provides opportunities to process and reflect over personal experiences and reactions.
- Inovation360 approach – assessment, system, process.
- Three types of Innovation Horizons – H1, H2, H3.
- Five types of Innovation Leadership Styles.
- Innovation strategies – Incremental vs. Radical.
- Innovation Assessment Framework – innovation capabilities, faces of innovation, Wheel of Innovation.
- Innovation Management Systems & Standard – innovation task force and board, Ideation360, innovation governance model.
- Recognize the process of Innovation Analysis & Recommendation (IAR)