We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Innovation Management Business Development Executive for our Malaysian operations to help us expand our clientele.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop our Innovation Management growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify Innovation Management markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s Innovation Management products/services addressing client needs.
- Predicting clients’ objectives for Innovation Management deployment
- Prepare Sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy and prompt feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Work closely with our Social Media and Digital Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Thorough knowledge of customer applications.
- Five plus years direct selling experience in training and consulting or an equivalent field.
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software incl. Digital and Social Marketing
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Market knowledge in Malaysia, can be developed further
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skill
Attractive numeration will be provided together with new business incentives (commissions) + medical benefits and PA.