- Dr. Muraliraj JagantheranChief Operating Officer of Innoverce365™
Dr. Muraliraj has over 10 years of varied working experience in multiple senior executive roles spanning across shipping, oil and gas, engineering service providers, Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing. As Chief Operating Officer of MBizM Group, he is engaged with various renowned organisations from both public and private sectors inclusive of manufacturing and services such as consulting, training and coaching in business transformation and business process improvement endeavours. He works with organisations to build a viable capability which is strategically centred on the notion of adapting to change from the perspective of people, process and innovation.
- Dr. Satnam SinghDirector of Innoverce365™
Dr. Satnam is an experienced and motivated Group Managing Director of MBizM Sdn. Bhd. with expertise in business transformation, sales and revenue enhancement, governance, marketing and social selling. He finessed his ability to identify and resolve complex issues through meticulous attention to detail and a strong sense of innovation. He has lead innovation to increase efficiencies through cost reductions, productivity, revenue generation and improvements, through focused strategy, policy development and implementation. He demonstrated a strong sense of innovation, confident leadership, and meticulous attention to detail, superior emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and cross-cultural communications. He has executed many business transformation projects for multi-million dollar clients whilst liaising directly with CEOs and Board Directors as an external consultant while collaborating with multiple stakeholders to develop and implement business transformations.
Strategizing for Innovation Capabilities (1 Day) – Adelaide CBD
Get the opportunity to learn the language for innovation grounded in research and obtain new perspectives through facilitated round table discussions with peers covering strategy, process, culture, governance, metrics and organizing for innovation.
The objective of this course focuses on innovation assessment, capability and developing innovation strategy.
- Gain a knowledge base for understanding different types of organisational innovation.
- Understand your organisation’s strengths and weaknesses in order to guide strategy, decisions and resource allocation.
- Understand and implement the leading innovation platform: Ideation360
- Visualise maturity and progress through innovation metrics.
- Learn how to govern business transformations through innovation strategies
The course draws on various theoretical foundations and business cases to develop an understanding of innovation and change. It combines lectures, exercises, and other pedagogical tools. It provides opportunities to process and reflects over personal experiences and reactions.
This course draws on various theoretical foundations and business case to develop an understanding of innovation and change. The course combine lectures, exercises, and other pedagogical tools. The course provides opportunities to process and reflect over personal experiences and reactions.
- Inovation360 approach – assessment, system, process.
- Three types of Innovation Horizons – H1, H2, H3.
- Five types of Innovation Leadership Styles.
- Innovation strategies – Incremental vs. Radical.
- Innovation Assessment Framework – innovation capabilities, faces of innovation, Wheel of Innovation.
- Innovation Management Systems & Standard – innovation task force and board, Ideation360, innovation governance model.
- Recognize the process of Innovation Analysis & Recommendation (IAR)